Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jog-a-thon

Today was the annual jog-a-thon. Such an exciting day for the kids! Grandma Betty, Aunt Cyrstal, Ryan and Dylan were good sports to come and watch the girls. It was a hot day!


Here is Kennedy with her friends Max and Grant. I had the hardest time finding Kennedy out on the field. They have the kindergartners in the middle of the track so it makes it very difficult to see them. I really wanted to see Kennedy running so I sneaked out onto the field. This is where I found her. She was just hanging out under this tent eating oranges and drinking her water! No wonder I couldn't see her ! I think I would've done the same thing. It was a hot day. Especially at 1:00 in the afternoon! Poor little kids. It was nice this year they had set up a little tent for the Kindergartners.
Taking a break from the heat. Kennedy with her friends, Ashlynn, Grant, Tyce, and Corbin. Kennedy was very pleased with herself. She told Grandma she ran faster than a car! and she told me she ran, "one hundred million fast!" She's so funny!



Ashlyn with her friends Chloe and NataliaHere's a little action shot of Ashlyn.
Megan, Madison, and Katie

0 comments: