It's been a while since I've updated my blog. So if you're interested scroll on down to see what we've been up to for the past two months!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been a while since I've updated my blog. So if you're interested scroll on down to see what we've been up to for the past two months!
5 comments:
LOVED IT! This must have taken forever to do! But it was great! Loved the update, even though we are right next door! Where did you guys stay in D-land? We think we are going to try and go in Feb.
Wow, you've been busy! So, I love the picture of your family holding hands on the beach - definitely frame worthy! And I hope everything is OK for Rob, you sound positive, I might have all sorts of things running through my head! You guys look well, next time we hit Modesto, I need to give you a call!
your family is adorable! its been so fun reconnecting with everyone! hope Robby.., ROB..sorry, lol..is OK that is craziness! Say hi to him! All your children and you are beautiful and I love to read all the fun things you do, your parents look awesome and how BIG your entire family has grown, YEA!
you guys look like you had a great time! the girls (and jaxton) look so cute in their halloween costumes- i love it- we miss you guys! look us up if you guys make it out here anytime soon, otherwise we totally need to get together at christmas- we'll be out for a week
Your pictures are great! Where did you get the family pick with goofy? I never see him at disneyland.
Post a Comment