Holiday Festivities... New Years Day
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Loved this pic of them all sleeping! So sweet!
Where did you go sledding? Looks like lots of fun. We want to go on MLK, JR. day next week. Great pictures. Your kids are so sweet.
SERIOUSLY!- You have the cutest little family!!-melanie
I love the picture of your girls sleeping, so cute!!! Jaxton is getting so big!!! Hope you have fun in Utah!
I loved all your cute pictures!! Especially the one of all of the kids sleeping at the bottome of the post. They were all worn out!! Holidays... hmmm... so much fun after they are all over, huh?
ok tennille I'm ready for some new pics!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Loved this pic of them all sleeping! So sweet!
Where did you go sledding? Looks like lots of fun. We want to go on MLK, JR. day next week. Great pictures. Your kids are so sweet.
SERIOUSLY!- You have the cutest little family!!
-melanie
I love the picture of your girls sleeping, so cute!!! Jaxton is getting so big!!! Hope you have fun in Utah!
I loved all your cute pictures!! Especially the one of all of the kids sleeping at the bottome of the post. They were all worn out!! Holidays... hmmm... so much fun after they are all over, huh?
ok tennille I'm ready for some new pics!
Post a Comment