Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm a BIG boy!!

Jaxton surprised me this morning when he took off his diaper and wanted to sit on the toilet. He's sat on the toilet one time before, but never actually went. But this morning he went "potty" for the first time! I was so excited!! Then he went three more times right after. Hasn't quite figured out how to empty his whole bladder, but he'll squeeze out a little everytime I put him on. We went right to the store and picked up some big boy underwear. I love these little boxer briefs on him! It's so fun seeing him in little underwear. After his first little accident (which was only a little dribble) I decided I would just start putting him on the toilet every 45 minutes. He went everytime! Hopefully he'll work up to every three hours or so. But hey, this is a start!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have so cute family!

Unknown said...

LINDO

あああ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
あああ said...

big boy'face is great