Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look what I can do!

Jaxton started sitting up all on his own last Sunday. He's growing up way too fast!

7 comments:

Pacefamily said...

Yeah Jaxton! What a cutie! We miss your cute family!

Steck family said...

Awe good job Jaxton! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tennille, I love when they start sitting up! So yesterday I was shocked to see Tyler & Suzanne Ludlow walk into our sacrament meeting with their 6 kids, crazy - we had them over for dessert, they are just visiting. They had asked about you. I love seeing people from Modesto, just cause I never do! Anyways sorry so long, I love your new blog design!

Ivie said...

way to go Jaxton!! taylor has no interest in sitting up. i think her belly is too big!

A. Hunter said...

I love it when they start sitting. It's so nice. Hazel was a sitter for 6 months before crawling. I LOVED it! Hope you're having fun in Utah.

Shannon Powell said...

Wow!! Jaxton is now officially a member of the big "little" boy club. YEAH! What a sweetie. And to think this kids is surrounded by girls and still manages a big smile. So cute!

Amy said...

Hi Tennille and Rob! I came across your blog through someone else in Oakdale, I can't remember now which one... Your family is so cute and fun! I'll check in once in a while to see what you're up to. ---Amy Stevenson (Nicolaysen)