I have so much to post I don't even know where to start! My computer crashed about a month ago and I finally just got it back this week. That's my main excuse. Also it's been a busy summer, we've had lots going on. Hopefully I'll find time to update soon. We just got back from a three week stay in Utah. So, sorry if I get a bit carried away with posting pictures. I love taking pictures!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's about time you post something new! I hope that you had fun it Utah. I am flying home Saturday so we will have to hangout!!!
WOW 3 weeks! I hope you had fun!
I hope you were able to get the pictures off your computer after your crash. that would be terrible. I wanted to let you know I had to set my profile to private because a guy I didn't know was leaving me comments on my pictures and it kind of freaked me out that just anyone could follow my life, but anyway...comment me your e-mail address (I won't post it) then I can add you to my list of approved readers. Have a great week!
Hi Jodi
My email is rob-tennille@sbcglobal.net. Thanks! I would love to be added.
Post a Comment