...we'll see how long it lasts! The plan is, I'm going to pick up where I left off. I have a couple of saved entries that I never got around to posting so I'll start there and see how it goes.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its about time T!! Although, I've still seen pics throught facebook, but I think I like blogs better than facebook, its more personal
Hey Tenille, I found you through friends in common. I enjoyed your pictures and I'm in love with the picture in your blog header! So cute. How did I not know that you had a little boy? Well, your family is adorable and I enjoy seeing pictures because when we run into each other around town, our older ones are usually in school. Love the blog!!!
Welcome back! I've checked your blog MANY times since January and was pleasantly surprised when I found something new today.
Post a Comment