I love it! I love the updates and all of the pictures. Looks like a wonderful year for your cute family. I especially love the prom picts and the Christmas jammies pic. The 4 reindeer in a row are just so cute. I always love seeing how you are... keep the updates coming! (do you like my peer pressure?)
Looks like you guys had a great and eventful year, what a great way to document it! I was wondering when you were going to update it, ha :-) you have such a cute family, you and Robby look fantabulous!
3 comments:
I love it! I love the updates and all of the pictures. Looks like a wonderful year for your cute family. I especially love the prom picts and the Christmas jammies pic. The 4 reindeer in a row are just so cute. I always love seeing how you are... keep the updates coming! (do you like my peer pressure?)
Looks like you guys had a great and eventful year, what a great way to document it! I was wondering when you were going to update it, ha :-) you have such a cute family, you and Robby look fantabulous!
Hi T! You guys are cute. And I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Your blog looks great the way you did it too!
Post a Comment