Rob and I just celebrated our ten year Anniversary! This is a video he made for me. It was the best gift I could ask for! I absolutley loved it!! The funny thing is I had been working on a video for him as well of the past 10 years together. Needless to say, I didn't finish mine in time. His is a shortened version of of what mine was going to be. Enjoy. . . Great minds think alike. :)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary Rob and Tennille! You are wonderful couple and have the most beautiful family. We wish you all the best in your years to come with eachother. We love you all very much!!
Okay, that is such a cute video! I got teary-eyed and Daniel is making fun of me! We love you guys and your family!
Nice job, Rob! Gosh, you guys, are we getting old or what??!! Congrats on 10 years!
THat was great!!!!!! What a good hubby you have!
First...Rob gets the "Husband of the Year Award"...Second...you two look as adorable & cute now as you did 10 years ago...Third...I love the grass growing on that first home of yours...lol..congrats..we love you! The Valks
Isn't he great? How did I get so lucky?!
How sweet! I love how half the video is going through all those kids....ha ha
tennille! that is so cute! me and crystal are totally the same, i'm all teary eyed too... :) i remember you guys back in the day, it's fun to see those old pics. congratulations and i'm so glad to find you on here!!
Post a Comment