Monday, April 14, 2008

Jaxton 4 months Old


I can't believe how fast my little guy is growing! It seems like not too long ago I was trying to adjust to the idea that I was even pregnant, let alone having a boy. Oh, how I'm thankful for that little surprise! I can't imagine my life without him.















6 comments:

Amy said...

he is just so cute!

Steck family said...

Tenille he is so sweet. I love your back ground blanket!! We need to play Brody barely even knows his future BFF!~

Rachel said...

Little Jaxton is really adorable. We can't wait to meet him. I have to say that your encouragement really helps me find the motivation to post more often on my blog. Knowing that somebody wants to see the latest goings on within our little family gets me in gear. Usually I have to call my parents to let them know there are more pictures. So, thanks! You keep your posts coming too. We love them around here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tennille,
Your little family is so cute, its been a while since I've seen them, I can't believe how big they are. Thanks for sending me your blog, its fun to see how you guys are doing. We just started ablog too, after al of our friends had them - its beallz.blogspot.com.
Talk to you soon

Crystal said...

You have such a handsome little guy! We just love him! Just today Ryan said "baby Jaxton is so cute. He needs to come over and sleep in my room 'cuz I will be really nice to him." So I'm thinking we need to arrange a sleepover! =) We know Dylan would love that!

jennsekona said...

he really is so cute, and so fun to have a little boy too! i love all the pics on your blog. we need to for sure get together next time we come out, my little kennedy is always asking about "that other kennedy girl"