Monday, April 28, 2008

Mother- Daughter Activity


Madison had I had such a fun evening the other night! Her achievement day leader, Carla Valk put together a darling little Tea Party for the girls and their moms. We decorated hats earlier in the week that we got to wear that night. Madison and I had fun doing that together. When we arrived the girls interviewed their moms with a fun questionnaire. Madison enjoyed learning a couple new things about me. Then we took an etiquette manners quiz. I learned a few things myself! The food was delicious!! I wish I would've taken a picture. Everything looked so pretty. It was just a fun-filled evening! Afterwards she had beads set out so the girls could make a bracelet for their mom . Madison had picked out some pretty beads for me that she had been working on at her last activity.





3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! Madison has turned into quite the little lady. Hope you're all feeling better.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

oh, i'm so sad i missed it! i miss those sweet girls. what a fun calling that was... and carla's the best!!