Monday, May 19, 2008

A Birthday at our house


Ashlyn turned 7 today! (5/17)

Events of the day:
1. purple pancakes

2. swimming all day

3. dinner at her favorite restaurant,

Panda Express

4. cake and ice cream with family!


*Grandma Betty was sick last Monday on her

B-day, so we had a combined Birthday.


I think Ashlyn was a little exhausted from

swimming all day. She fell asleep on the way

to dinner!


4 comments:

Nelson family said...

Hey tennille, I can't believe you have 5 kids! That's awesome! I put you on my friends list. Hope thats ok. YOu can check out our blog also @ traciconnercamryn.blogspot.com

Ivie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYN! From the Krums

Crystal said...

What a fun day! We were happy to be able to spend part of it with sweet Ashlyn.

Rachel said...

Ashlyn is so grown up! She was just a little over 2 years old when I first met her. She is so beautiful and Jaxton looks a lot like her. Looks like she had a fun B-day!!