

I woke up to breakfast in bed and lots of hand made cards and pictures from my girls. It was a good day. We had his mom and sister over for dinner. Rob barbequed chicken and made a good potato salad and Cindy made a yummy fruit salad. It was so nice not to have to cook!
4 comments:
So cute tennille. I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.
looks like you had a great mothers day! What good looking kiddies you have! You need to teach me how you get all those pics in one. That is fun!
So I made my own breakfast and dinner on Mothers Day - You're lucky. It was good to talk to you today, I remembered i was going to ask you how you do the picture collages on your blog? let me know - I'm clueless
hot mama!! looks like you guys had a fun day!
Post a Comment