I didn't think I would be able to go on Madison's field trip with her because it happenend to fall on the day I was leaving for Colorado.
My plane was leaving at 5:00,so I was going to have to leave here before 2:00 and they weren't susposed to get back until 2:00. Madison really wanted me to go, so I got all packed the night before and decided to take Ashlyn out of school so she could help me with the younger ones. (and since I wouldn't be around to pick her up after school) So, we packed our lunches and left our house a little before 9:00 and all headed to the zoo and made a day of it. We all had a good time. Ashlyn was such a big help. Her and Kennedy took turns pushing Mckinlee in the stroller for me. Then from there we headed to Manteca to meet Rob at work so he could take Jaxton and I to the airport. It was a crazy day! I was grateful to get on that plane and relax and just hope I didn't forget anything that morning .
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Madison's Field Trip To Micke's Grove
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment