Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eight months old




Jaxton is getting too big, too fast! He started crawling a couple weeks ago and is now pulling himself up on everything! He has two little teeth that just cut through a few weeks ago and probably a couple more on the way since we've had lots of sleepless nights lately. I wish they would hurry up! People always ask me if it's any different having a boy and I used to respond with no, becasue he's still just a baby, but I would have to say with in the last month he has definitely become a busy little boy with a little temper. Much different from my girls, but still very FUN!!




4 comments:

Steck family said...

He is such a doll!!! Time seriously flies by, I can't believe how old our babies are getting!

Ivie said...

he is so cute! i cannot belive how fast kids grow :(

Da Dandy Davis' said...

So cute! I can't believe that he is already eight months old.

Jodi said...

HE IS SUCH A CUTE BOY...I THINK YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS. I DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT BOYS AND TEMPERS...CARTER IS MY LITTLE FIRECRACKER!!