Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just One left in Diapers!!





While we were in Utah Mckinlee started showing more interest in using the toilet. At first,she started taking her diaper off after she went, which wasn't always good. But than she started telling me when she had to go before she actually did. She would go poop in the toilet, but never potty. But if I had to choose, that would definitely be the one. So that was a start. When we got home she started telling me every time she had to go potty as well. And within a couple days after we got home I got brave and decided to put her in underwear. She did great! She's been a big girl ever since! It is so great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!!

Amy said...

Congrats!

melanie said...

Way to go Mckinlee! Oh, I wish Ike was ready! I think he's almost there. I wish I was more ready for it!! Maybe after vacation...... :)

Steck family said...

Yeah Mckinlee!!! That is so exciting!